● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Modification and customization of the 3D printer are strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
2017 newest Tevo Tarantula 3d printer adopts stable 2020 and 2040 aluminum frames for printing quietly. It supports TF card off-line and multi-filaments printing, more convenient and you have more choices when printing. Besides, its high precision and large printing size provide better printing experience for you.
● Extremely simple assembly, high performance
● 2020 and 2040 aluminum frames, stable and quietness
● Extruded aluminum German V-groove ball bearing wheels
● Large printing size 200 x 280 x 200mm with large heat bed
● With automatic platform leveling and height detection
● Multi-filaments compatibility with Tevo titan extruder.
● High accurate printing quality 50 microns
● Connection: SD card or USB
● Recommended extruder temperature: 210 – 240 Deg.C
● Heating plate temperature: 60 – 120 Deg.C ( proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling )
● Best ambient temperature: 25 Deg.C
● Model: Tarantula + large heat bed + auto leveling sensor ( only the full black version is available of auto-leveling sensor )
Frame material: Aluminum
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Product forming size: 200 x 280 x 200mm
Print speed: Max 150mm/s
Supporting material: ABS,Flexible Filaments,Nylon,PETG,PLA,PVA,Wood
Material diameter: 1.75mm
File format: G-code,STL
XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Working Power: 250W
System support: Windows, Linux, Mac
Voltage Range: 110-220V
Package weight: 9.585 kg
Product size: 43.00 x 43.00 x 40.00 cm / 16.93 x 16.93 x 15.75 inches
Package size: 48.00 x 36.00 x 24.00 cm / 18.9 x 14.17 x 9.45 inches
1. Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
2. Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
3. Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
4. Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources.
5. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.