● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Modification and customization of the 3D printer are strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
● Superior printing scale of 500 x 500 x 500mm, outstanding building volume
● Printer comes semi-assembled while solving the transportation problem, additional 10 minutes required to fully assemble the kit
● All In One ( AIO ) controller module served with separated controlling units and mechanic structures, expanding your imagination and further upscaling the printer ( can expand to larger sizes with corresponding upgrade kits, like 400 x 400 x 400mm or 500 x 500 x 500mm )
● Patented technologies: dual bearing Delrin solid V wheels with unique V-slot rails generating, less noise and better performance compared to other machines on the market
● Industrial-grade circuit boards can continuously print for 200 hours without error, stable performance is guaranteed with our sophisticated technologies
● Detailed upgrades: airline industry hot swappable plugs, hand tighten nuts for heat bed leveling
Model: CR – 10
Engraving Accuracy: + / -0.1mm
Frame material: Aluminum
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Product forming size: 500 x 500 x 500mm
Memory card offline print: SD card
Print speed: normally 60 – 80mm/s, max. 150mm/s
Supporting material: ABS,Carbon Fiber,Copper,PLA,TPU,Wood
Material diameter: 1.75mm
File format: G-code,OBJ,STL
Host computer software: Cura,Repetier-Host,Simplify3D
Packing Type: unassembled packing
System support: Linux, Windows, Mac OSx
Package weight: 22.085 kg
Product size: 60.00 x 76.00 x 62.00 cm / 23.62 x 29.92 x 24.41 inches
Package size: 82.00 x 75.00 x 30.00 cm / 32.28 x 29.53 x 11.81 inches
1. Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
2. Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
3. Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
4. Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources.
5. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.