● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Modification and customization of the 3D printer are strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
– High axis positioning accuracy
– Enhanced stability and reliability
– 220 x 220 x 200mm build volume
– Supports multiple 3D printing filaments
– Control software language: English, Russian, Spanish and so on
– Supports off-line printing, especially convenient when without the computer
– High-quality linear bearing system
– Simple control system, easily accessible adjust the printing speed at any time
– Fully compatible with the market PLA / ABS / HIPS / Wood / PC / PVC fiber
Engraving Area: 220 x 220 x 200mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle temperature: 170-275 Degree
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Memory card offline print: SD card
LCD Screen: Yes
Print speed: 40 – 120 mm/s
Platform temperature: Room temperature to 110 degree
Supporting material: ABS,HIPS,PC,PLA,Wood
Material diameter: 1.75mm
File format: G-code,STL
XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Host computer software: Cura,Repetier-Host
Packing Type: unassembled packing
System support: Windows XP, Mac, Windows 7
Current (mA): 20A
Package weight: 9.035 kg
Product size: 50.00 x 48.00 x 40.00 cm / 19.69 x 18.9 x 15.75 inches
Package size: 46.00 x 41.00 x 20.00 cm / 18.11 x 16.14 x 7.87 inches
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
1. Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
2. Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
3. Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
4. Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources.
5. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.